Friday, July 25, 2014
I am blessed to wake up every morning to the sounds of their chatters and laughters. They can be a nuisance once a while during the day with their childish act. At night, they must have their pillow fights or play times in bed before their sleeps.
Bitter, sweet, boiling temper and melted heart. Tough and tricky to be a parent!
Irregardless of everything, I am blessed to have them. To see them smiling and be happy as children supposed to be. Love them very much.
Tuesday, July 22, 2014
We are in midst of an important decision. Big J let me decided on this move and finally we agreed that we shall stick together as a family.
It is a big move. A bit scare actually thinking of it because we would not know what future holds. Only can pray to God to guide us along the way.
Friday, July 11, 2014
Jamie is 10 months old today.
- He is taking his little steps by holding onto the bed, table etc for support
- He loves digging into his clothing cabinet and throws his clothing on the floor
- Splashing water during bath time is his hobby
- He likes sticking out his tongue
- Will call out for attention when he wanted to eat
- Like to scratch people when ever he has the chance
- Dances and sings to music
- Calling out "papa" (daddy), "mum mum" (food), "halo"(hello) and "ba ba" (bye bye) now
- Know how to wave his hand when ask him to wave good bye
- He has running nose and very cranky lately; maybe teething. Currently he has two teeth at lower front jaw
- Don't know why, he just love the sound of vacuum cleaner and hair dryer. He goes excited at their noises.
Thursday, July 3, 2014
So fast, it is another year. And Jay was taking his school's group photo this morning in Sibu Civic Centre. This year I was there to witness the process unlike last year when I were heavily pregnant.
Took an hour to arrange the children. It was a tough job to handle them. The younger ones were restless and as parents were there, they tend to be clingy and did not want to be in the group. I stood near the cameraman so I overheard a conversation of him and another parent. That parent was unhappy as had been waiting for the children to be ready. Well, it was not smooth handling of the packs but glad it was done at the end. After done, each parent was to bring the children to school.
Soon the children will be practising and rehearsing for their year end concert. Time really flies! And my Jay is going to be 5 next month!