Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, October 14, 2013

Going out


Yay! First time went out shopping yesterday. Gung gung, poh poh and ah yi came yesterday for a day trip. Just to see how cute I am. Lol.

We went to Star Megamall since ah yi enjoyed shopping there and previous time when she and poh poh were here, they did not have much times to walk around. So yesterday we shopped and had lunch there. Mummy and daddy had lots groceries to buy. At first I were good baby and some shoppers commented I were cute too. I busy listening to sounds and voices but after about an hour I were restless and noisy. Luckily I can sleep in my new stroller so mummy won't have backache carrying me  around. The whole shopping was about 2 hours. Happy! Wonder when would be the next outing? But maybe not so soon since I am still small and mummy is lazy to pack and bring so many things in her bag.

No comments: