Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Sick

I did not have good sleep last night. Princess kept coughing non stop in middle of the night. Luckily she did not wake up the baby or else it will be a very long night for me.

This morning brought both kids to see doctor but unfortunately the doctor is away for a month and the replacement will only come in next Monday. So I just collected the medicine for both Princess and Baby Jay. Yes, Baby Jay also have running nose, thank to the sister. Or should I say, thank to daddy? He has cough first and the next thing I know, both kids started to cough and sniff. And I also not feeling so well when woke up this morning. God! Must take more supplements and drink more water today.

3 comments:

smallkucing said...

Get well soon

Yee Ling said...

yea...de sick will keep passing down..sigh. Get well soon!

MeRy said...

Hope everyone will get well soon..Takecare!!