Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, March 12, 2012

A challenge at home

Sorry, I have been neglecting this blog lately. Have not been up to 100% to blog over here, as it has been difficult week for us.

I am keeping updates mostly in my other blog. Princess was down with cough for a week, she is recovering in hometown. Yes! The grandma came last week and took Princess back to hometown for a week holiday since it is school holiday now.

We brought Baby Jay to see child therapist and we had our second session last Friday. We are happy to note that the therapist does not find any problem with Baby Jay so our next session would be in 2 months time. Since the first session, me and Big J took turn to talk and play with him more. You can say we are noticing him more! And I am enjoying every moment with him! Blame on our busy and tiring schedule, we neglecting our younger child. I am learning to know him more now. It is a great experience for all of us.

I myself have not been 100% well. Most of the times I am exhausted and sometimes having headaches and dizziness. They sometimes can last about a week. Last week I have cough, flu and sore throat. It was exhausting as one staff is taking leave and I got to mend the shop myself the whole day for 4 days in the row.

Big J was supposed to go to KL this morning for 2 nights but it was postponed to end of the month. He could not get a seat. Must be the holiday fever and all flights are full. I hate it when it is early and end of the year. He has many training sessions to attend in West Malaysia during those months and sometimes it stretches to weekend.

We have Big J's cousins came over from Kapit to visit their father who is supposed to undergo heart operation soon. So we have been chartering them around. The last news I heard was the uncle last minute decided not to go for the operation. Probably because of nerve or anxiety?

Sorry if I do not update much in this blog, but hopefully I will get back on track soon. For time being, everything is like a roller coaster.

No comments: