Sunday, November 23, 2014
Monday, November 17, 2014
Have been planning to pen this down but did not get down to it till now. Really a lazy mum. Lol.
My eldest son, Jay has grown up so much this year. Weighing 16kg and stand tall at 104cm, he loves to eat noodles.
He is more independent now, doing things by himself. He still has that cheekiness and playfulness in him but he listens more.
He brushes his own teeth and bathes himself (under minimal supervision, changes himself without my help sometimes. He feeds himself now although I would be expecting messes under the table most of the times.
And did I mentioned that he did not wet his bed for few months now?? Happy he is out of that stage now.
He loves to make himself cute and pretty. Since the dad bought a cowboy hat for him last week, he could not stop wearing it all the times (except going to school).
Talking about school, we got his report card back. Drop in his marks. Oh well, need to teach him more over the school holiday.
He had his graduation concert last Friday night. He performed few dances.
5 years and 3 months old, he can behave when you least expect him to be. Most of the times, he is adorable. Other times? Crawling on your head! Lol.
Tuesday, November 11, 2014
I know that I did not do the 13 months update as I am lazy to do it every month. I would not be doing it every month but will pen it down here if any major progress or happenings.
Here a little update on my youngest.
- He is taking few little steps every now and then. The most is 5 little steps.
- He loves to eat but not so into meat. His favourite are bread, noodles and soups.
- He will tell you when he wants to eat or go out.
- More vocal. Could hear him calling mummy, daddy, jie jie, kor kor, gung gung and poh poh. He understands some words that we say.
- Mix of Chinese and English vocabulary. He can say "kei" (give), what, ter (water), ba (bear).
- He loves watching cars and motorbikes pass by.
- He hates it when he could not get hold on something or his older siblings steal his thing. We would hear a lot from him then!
- He would put himself to sleep at night. Usually he would sleep on his brother's bed but when he wants to fall asleep, he will move back to our bed.
- He likes to play peekaboo.
- He tends to be possessive and protective of his stuff. Will grab his stuff back if see his other siblings holding it.
- Loves to climb the staircases. Headache for me!