Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, January 13, 2016

He goes to canteen

I were surprised when Jay asked pocket money from me this week. I prepared his snack box so he would not be acquiring anything but he has been insisting on money. Anyway, I gave him RM2 last night.

I knew he has been eating in canteen during recess as his sister went down to his classroom looked for him few times and spotted him in canteen with his classmates.


This morning both sister and brother agreed to meet up and eat together in canteen during recess time. It would take Jan few minutes to go down from the very top floor to the canteen so Jay would be at the canteen earlier than her.

So, when Jan reached canteen, she saw Jay with a packet of noodle, sitting on the bench waiting for her. He bought his 1st food from canteen! His 1st purchase, using money to pay for something all by himself.

I am proud of him. Make me want to shed tears. Lol.

1 comment:

Nancy Chan said...

He is a big boy now and can take care of himself. The pride and joy of a mother. You have brought him up to be a fine young man.