Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, December 17, 2010

Counting down to the day

A week more! Hanging on there!

I am referring to my princess back from her long holiday in hometown. I miss her very much! She will be back with her grandma on 26 December. And it means that I would need to bring her to her kindergarden and register her for her P2 class which started early January next year. In 4 months time she will be 5 years old. *sob sob* I could not believe my princess is growing that fast!

In couple of months time I will register her for a placement in primary school. Yes! We need to register her for our selected primary school next year although it is 2 years away. We have yet to confirm the school we want, as both Big J and I have not agree on the school, but Chinese school is preferable. Too many factors to consider in deciding which school to put her. Sigh!

Spoke to her over the phone this morning. When asked her whether she is ready to come back, she replied "No". As expected, that was her answer. So it will be another round of headache on her first day at school. But deep down in my heart, I just hope she will be fine and no holiday blue eludes her on that day.

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

I bet she would have grown a lot