Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, May 28, 2012

Home tutor

After few months of searching, I managed to find a home tutor for Princess.  Not only that she will come to our house to tutor her, she can even spend more times without charges in our home.  She is great and Princess is going to love her.  My friend recommend her from palo alto tutors to me. 

She will teach Princess 3 subjects for time being, i.e. Maths, English and Science.  If necessary, we will add more subjects to her time table as time goes.

I am looking forward to her home tutoring to start soon.  *wink*

3 comments:

lina said...

I need to start looking for one for my son too soon.

Ezvina said...

Great.

Libby said...

Me me me, engage me as your children's tutor! Just kidding, but hope your children's tutor will guide with love, patience and care.