Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Our sick boys

We arrived in Kapit yesterday around 1pm. And we directly went to my MIL's canteen for lunch. We stayed till around 4pm before I went back with Big J and Jamie to ready and settle things down. Both Jan and Jay stayed back in canteen.

We had dinner in the canteen around 7, before we headed home. Jamie was doing fine on his first night in Kapit. Slept well throughout the night with 2 feedings. But Jay who sleeping with the sister and grandparents in other room was down with fever when he woke up around 2am vomitting. I gave him some panadol around 6am before he slept till 8. The fever has subdued that time but by noon he has very high fever and hardly take any solid food. Must be lack of fluid and rest yesterday and overplayed in canteen. So we brought him together with Jamie who has pleghm and cough for past few days.

After took 8 different medicines in the afternoon Jay was fine and started take food. As for Jamie, he had a ned in hospital and hopefully his pleghm will clear soon.

Hope everyone gets well soon for cny. Tomorrow is cny eve and we will have a simple dinner at home. My BIL and family are in Kuching while SIL stays in Sibu with her hubby. This year only my family spending holiday with my in-laws. I think my in-laws most happy to spend times with my children. :)

No comments: