Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy ahead

Since back from Korea, we have been extremely busy. Busy with family and work.

Big J is going to start his housing construction soon. Meeting with land owner, relevant authorities and contractors, he is going to be a developer of houses in the next few weeks. I am proud of him. He has been taking interest in property for the past one year. Although not that fruitful (in term of selling properties) but he has met few benevolent people, and ended up as now. So, I hope that everything will be a sail for him in next few months.

As for myself, I have been very busy with my works, renting out shoplots. Probably it is after CNY, everyone started to take more interest in properties and retails.
So, every day I were bombarded with phone calls, meeting at the site and closing the deals. Today is my first day at the new office. Yes, we have moved to the new site. Everything is not ready, but thank god there is internet connection. I cannot think of anything without internet, blogs and facebook. Lol!

Other than that, I am still waiting for news from the other company. Supposed to give me a call soon for training in KL. Once I have confirmation from the other side, then I would be resigning from my current job. They did called me once before CNY for training in February but I could not make it as I just came back from Korea and there are things to be settled before moving on. So hopefully the next call would be timely and everything goes according to plan.

3 comments:

smallkucing said...

Looks like a good start this year :D

Yee Ling said...

Busy with work is good rather than nothing..at least we know there will be income coming in..hehhehe

All the best to u n ur hub!!

slavemom said...

Good luck!