Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Double Wins

As promised I have download the newspaper clips of our winning in the H&L Treasure Hunt last Sunday.

The prizes we won. Of course we divided among 4 of us.



Newspaper clips in Chinese newspaper. Can see clearly Big J and myself there.




Another worth mentioning is my Princess's latest achievement in school. She has finally conquered her "ghost" and go up to the stage for first time in school this morning in her Bahasa Malaysia speaking competition. Although a little hesitation at one point, she managed to go through it. I am proud of her. Don't know whether she will go through the final or not, but I am happy that she has finally able to go up to the stage and talk. I guess our winning last Sunday motivated her as she told me she wanted to win something in the competition. Lol!


3 comments:

smallkucing said...

good for you!

Yee Ling said...

Wow...congratz!!!

Zooropa said...

Good to win many goodies & some vouchers too. And thumbs up for the little girl who made mommy so proud!

Dora