Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Seeing shapes

My Princess told me this morning that yesterday she has her eye check in her school. Oh, good. I remember signing my consent on her getting her vision checking, but do not remember the date. At least she can have her eyes been properly checked since the optical shop I usually went to, does not check on younger kids' eye. They said their machine is for older kids, not for kids under 6. *blur blur*

Anyway, I asked Princess about her result, and does she able to read all those alphabets and numbers. Instead she told me she can see shapes. Square, circle, triangle, etc. huh? First time I heard about having shapes for eye checking. Now I am curious........The school supposed to pass a copy of the result to parents who permitted their children for the screening. So I am waiting for an official result, rather than hearing from my Princess. It is not that I do not believe her, but it does not sound like the usual eye screening chart that we know.

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

hmmm...maybe they use shapes for younger kids who cannot recognise alphabets?