Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Planning for the house

We are excited because soon we will move into our dream house. Renovation is under the way now, so in about 2 months time, we will be able to move in.

While the renovation is in progress, I am looking though the magazines and website for suitable furniture, fixtures and household products for the house. I am looking at the environmentally friendly products such as the ash cutting board, ash serving bowls organic cotton towel wash cloth and organic cotton duvet cover.

The kids will have a playroom for themselves, so I can put more environmentally friendly toys for them to play and keep in.

And don't you love those Zodiac pendant necklace? I love the Scorpio sign pendant and since I have yet to decide what to give to Big J, I think I will get the Scorpio pendant as his birthday present.


1 comment:

Zooropa said...

Yeah looking for new furniture to the new house is very exciting. Happy Weekend Rose :-)


Dora