Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

She requests for nail colours

Sorry for the MIA.  It has been more than a week since my last update in this blog.  Times really fly fast when you are busy.  I have my hands full of my kids when their baby sitter took leave last week.  She came back yesterday so today the kids will be taken care by baby sitter.  Now I have some personal times again. 

Last week was a great time especially for the kids.  I took them to feed the fishes in the park, went to window shopping and watching DVDs at home.  And when the kids were busy on their own, I managed to have some times for my facial and manicure.  I bought some new nail colors from Julep Maven so I gave them a try.  Love its striking colours like Ashley and Renee.  And when my Princess saw I put on new nail colors she also requesting me to paint her nails for her.  Since her birthday is around the corner, I obliged.  Let her be a Princess for the day! 

1 comment:

Yee Ling said...

The only time she gets her nail paint is at my bb sitter house...I dun keep nail colours at home.Lazy