Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Beautifully sewn with love

This post is dedicated to my kids' baby sitter, Mdm Thian who has been taking care of my Princess when she was about 1 year old and Baby Jay since he was 1 month old.  She has been very caring and loving towards my 2 kids and we are forever grateful to her.
 
Mdm Thian made few quilts for my kids in the past.  All hand and machine sewn by her.
 
This is my Baby Jay's quilt and he has been using it since he was a baby.

My Princess' quilt.  Made last year.

The latest quilt made by Mdm Thian to my princess.


Thank you, Mdm Thian.  I know the kids will miss you when we move to Sibu end of this month.

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

Gosh these are beautiful.

Going sibu then cqn meet stp lo.

There is one restaurant ruby food r cheap n good . Must try