Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My September baby

Soon, we will be welcoming a new member to the family.  Oh, we cannot wait to meet the baby.  Kids are equally exciting with the new addition and Big J is as nervous as me.  Hahahah!  We already have 2 kids but this pregnancy is like something new and fresh as the first one.  *wink*
 
So I would be taking a break from blogging for the baby.  But if time permits and I am able to access to my internet at home, I shall post the baby photo over here.  For now, I am going to rest and get as much sleep as I can.  See you guys soon, maybe by end of October!!! *wink*

2 comments:

lina said...

What a great news.

Sure the kids (and parents) are excited, yes? :)

Take care.

Rest well.

See you when you are ready. :)

Yee Ling said...

Congrats..

Tk care and rest well.