Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, March 30, 2014

Organic for him


My Jamie has very dry skin and I think it is eczema. Some parts of his skin are flaky and dry. Every day I will rub lotion all over his body and rose hip oil on the affected skin.
Eczema on his face?

 The skin problem is improving slightly and recently I change his shower foam and detergent. As he is 6 months plus now I am introducing some organic products to him.
Happy Times brand from US

Dry skin on his hand

Balm and teething for him

And since mummy also has some skin allergy I also bought an organic balm. A moisturising balm safe for baby too.

2 comments:

Sherry Go Sharing said...

yeah baby skin is sensitive when young time, try stick to brand that suit him.

cre8tone said...

Good stuff!