Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Happy birthday, Princess!

Happy birthday to my eldest child. You have lighten up our lives with your wonderful smiles and attitudes. Love your adoring nature as well as your childish mimic. Never is never a boring day with you around.

You are no longer little when we used to carry around. Those little fingers have grown bigger but still they are soft and vulnerable. In few years time you will go Through adolescence. How mummy wishes you will stay as a child and never grown up. Lol.

Some days I feel like seeing myself in you, like a little mirror. Look like me, behave like me, even talk like me! But you have grown to be a beautiful young girl. Wish you a blessed birthday.

Happy 8th birthday, Princess Jan!

2 comments:

lina said...

Happy birthday to your daughter :)

Small Kucing said...

Happy Birthday Janice :)