Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, September 21, 2009

Oh baby

We are happy that our girl, Little J really adores her baby brother. She would help me in anyway possible, like during diaper changing, she would help me pull out baby wipes or holding on to the baby diaper for me. However, we never leave her alone with the baby no matter how much she loves him. Little J is slightly “tomboy” and rough; she jumps on the bed, crawls here and there on the bed. We are scared to leave her along with Baby Jay even for a second!

This morning while on the bed, she was looking at the Baby Jay and then looked at me. “Mummy, baby already out and your stomach already flat.” I simply answered her “Yes” Then she looked at Baby Jay and said “Oh baby, you are sweet. Sweet baby. Good baby”. Hmm, wonder what does that all about?

1 comment:

Jean said...

it's good that bro and sis adore one another.

suejean