Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Don't know Mode

Maybe it is a transition, or maybe my little Princess is just plain lazy to answer questions. Children can be mischevous sometimes, and they just like to play jokes on adults.

My Princess Jan can act and talk like adult sometimes, but other days, she pretends she did not hear the questions or simply answer us "I don't know". I know she knows the answer, but she just answer me with "I don't know". Er, feel like slapping her butt for saying that.

Me: How was your first dancing class, Princess?
Princess: I don't know.
Me: What do you mean you don't know. What did you do?
Princess: I don't know.
Me: Alright. Did teacher teach you how to move your feet?
Princess: No. Teacher ask us to sit and roll the ball to friends.


Er, I wonder if she is in the right class??? Never mind, I try again next week when she goes to her 2nd dancing class.

1 comment:

smallkucing said...

Roll balls to friends? Huh? Went into Gym class instead of dancing class ah..kekeke


I think it's a phrase that kids will go thru. Like saying "no", "dont know", Dont want"