Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Night-time bath

Both kids especially my boy must take bath every night. When ever possible I try to avoid bathing him at night as I worry he will catch a cold. However he will cry if I do not give in to his request. Sigh!

So if the kids are with me in the shop I will bathe them before putting them to sleep. When the kids are at shop they will play and sometimes you never know what they get in crowded areas like shopping malls. So I like it or not, I will bathe them but it would not be a long affair. It is hard to bathe both kids together as they tend to be mischievious. When one gets naughty, the other will follow.

1 comment:

Sasha Tan said...

my kids must bath at night otherwise they will be all sticky.