Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Good boy

It has been quiet since Princess gone back to hometown last week. Baby Jay also does not seem to miss her that much, but when I asked where is "cheh cheh", his reply would be "boh" ("No" in Hokkien). Yeap, he does speak Hokkien and only that word. Lol!

Baby Jay has been good and well behaved. Even baby sitter commented that he is not that naughty without the cheh-cheh around. Easier to look after him in shop than having to look after 2 kids. With Princess, she would bring her brother around and Baby Jay loves to follow what his sister do. But some day I pity him as he plays toys all by himself. Every morning when the kids woke up, they would head to their toy boxes and dig everything out to play. Now only Baby Jay alone, he just play his toy cars and trains. No screaming and laughing in the house. I miss those noises now. I guess he does missed his sister. Why not? His playmate. I also miss her and could not wait to see her again after Christmas.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know how you feel. When my kids are together, it is chaos. When they are separate, all are goody-goody. Drive me nuts when they are fighting and making so much noise. BUT when they are not around and it is too quiet, I miss them. That's why they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder.