Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Friday, June 29, 2012

Her drawing

I have to say that I am proud of my Princess.  She enjoys singing, dancing, playing piano and drawing and her acedemic is good in school although she still shy of going up to the stage.  But I believe she will improved as time goes.

Just like her drawing.  We never teach her drawing but she learnt from experiences and books.  I am impressed with her drawing.  Like few nights ago, she was drawing few girls (her favourite) and I am surprised her drawing has improved since few months ago.


Shas asked me to guess which one is her.  I guess the 1st one, but Princess said no.  It is actually the 3rd girl (shortest). I guess she is trying to tell me that she wants longer hair from her drawing.  Lol!

1 comment:

Small Kucing said...

longer hair hard to take care wor