Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

I love scribbling!

I love to scribble on papers, books and on anything as long as I can write on them! LOL! You can say that I am a super scribbler. Even my boss commented that my diary (yes we have diary to write on and everytime she will check on my diary to see the contents) is very useful and I am good at scribble everything on it! *wink*



So when I got this Superior Scribble Award from Little Prince, I am more than happy to receive it! LOL! The rules every Superior Scribbler will name 5 other Super Scribblers.If you are named you must link to the author & the name of the blog that gave you the award.Then you must display the adorable award and link to This Post, which explains The Award.Finally you must visit this post and tell your name to Mr. Linky List.Then they will have a record of all the people who are Super Scribblers! Now, I am passing this award to Jen and Didi. I bet you girls are super scribblers too!

1 comment:

JenJen's Place said...

Hi dear, THANKS for the award! I think I am a super scribbler too but nowadays seem to have less time to write too much ..sigh