Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Sleeps on my bed

We have yet to properly sort out our sleeping arrangement. For time being, Big J is sleeping on a mattress on the floor, me and Baby Jay on our bed. By right, Baby Jay should be sleeping in Little J's baby cot while Little J is sleeping with me.

Anyway to cut the story short, I am sleeping with Baby Jay on our king-sized bed. Little J has not been sleeping in the baby cot now, as she keeps complaining it is too small. Or probably she does not want to be felt left out she keeps squeezing herself on our bed. So, she has to sleep in horizontal way while Baby Jay and myself vertical way. Funny but luckily the bed can fit 3 of us. The only concern is that Little J is not a quiet sleeper; she kicks, turns and moves a lot. One night I was shocked when I woke up seeing Baby Jay was in between Little J's legs. *Faint* Now there is a quilt dividing her with us, just to make sure she does not cross the "boundary".

3 comments:

Ezvina said...

I always confuse between little j n baby j :)

Cynful Pleasure said...

with only me and Breanna on my queen size bed, I feel cramp... I wonder how you manage both baby and little J with you on the bed.. I have so much concern that I cushion the side of the bed just in case Breanna 'drop' from the bed!

michelle@mybabybay said...

Well after having kids, my family sleeping arrangements are never right. Anyhow, I still love sleeping with my children. Enjoying it while it lasts.