Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Sunday, April 4, 2010

My 2 kids

We got Princess Jan's report card for the first semester. She was doing fine in school. She starts her Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics and Chinese classes. The teacher commented that she is doing well academically, but social-wise, she needs some confidence to interact with her peers.

I am proud of her. She is a smart girl, but when it comes to school, she tends to shy away and stay to her self. It takes time for her to be cozy with her surrounding. It was the same thing during her last year session, so this time round, I bet it is only time that tell her when she will start to miggle around with her new friends.

Baby Jay is 7 months old baby. He started to stand on his knees and turning pretty fast. Soon, I would need to put his knee caps when he know how to crawl on his knees.

1 comment:

smallkucing said...

I guess Princess Jan is just a bit shy. She'll grow out of it whensheis older.