Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Monday, January 16, 2012

Free ringtones

The year of water dragon is just around the corner. Everywhere you go you will hear Chinese New Year songs. At the mall where I operated my shop also filled with CNY songs. Not only that, my staff also has a CNY ring tones in her mobile phone. Every time we heard a CNY song in the shop, we know whose phone is ringing.

Actually she always have different ringtones that in the past I wonder how much she has to pay for all the downloaded ringtones. So when I asked my staff how much she spent on the ringtones, she told me it is totally FREE!

She actually composed the ringtones herself. Interesting! I like them as they are very original. Some more it is free of charges. Double wow! So I asked her to download the free ringtone for me, as I am bored of the current ringtones. When I show hubby my new ringtones he was very surprised. Maybe when hubby buy his new iPhone, I can get my staff to teach me how to use the ringtone maker so I will no need to download and pay additional charges for ringtones.

2 comments:

Broccoli Ginger said...

no need iphone.. can use pc to do the editing and reload to your phone. :)
Happy New Year!

Small Kucing said...

LOL...too complicated stuff I dont really keen punya hahaha