Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

He is away

It will be me and my 2 kids for the rest of the week as Big J has gone to KL for roadshow this morning. So boring!

Oh well, guess must make it an interesting events for the kids since daddy is away and some more brought his iPad along. So the kids would not be able to play games and it means they will disturb me no matter what I do at home. Maybe I should just let them dig out their old toys and play, like building the railroad or play cooking. Keep them busy while I can finish up my novel.

Aaaarrrggh, am sure the kids will make me go crazy when they are at the shop for the next few evenings. Sigh! Please let the Sunday comes faster!

1 comment:

Broccoli Ginger said...

take it easy, relax. :) Just enjoy the moments.