Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Thursday, April 11, 2013

A home of your own

It is everyone's dream to own a home.  A home of your own design, your own taste and everything that fix your characters.  A cousin of mine who migrated to US few months ago has found a perfect home for him and his family.  It took him some times to search through the owl creek properties but finally he found one that is right for his family of 4.

A 4-bedroom house in Louisville Kentucky in a nice neighbourhood.  He even sent me a photograph of his new house last night and invited me and my family to visit him in Louisville.  I was so excited for him and could not wait to visit him over there.  Maybe, next year together with my family plus the baby.  *wink*

1 comment:

cre8tone said...

Hope to have a dream home, too!~