Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, July 12, 2008

A night out

A colleague of Big J is celebrating birthday tonight. I am invited to his karaoke party at one of the famous place in Kuching. Wow! I am excited because it has been ages since the last time I sang (psst, not that I can sing that well).

Little J will follow her aunty. Thank you so much. If not for her, I would not be able to take time off and go out at night. Yes, I will treat her to breakfast tomorrow as an appreciation.

As for Little J, she did not take any nap the whole day today. Wow! I never know where she got all those energy from at such young age. But I believe that she will doze off pretty early tonight. Usually her bedtime is around 9something, but I expect her to sleep before 830pm tonight. Once she put into bed, then me and Big J will sneak out for a birthday party……Chow!

No comments: