Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Rain, rain, go away

It just feels like year-end weather in Kuching. Rain is a common sight. It rains almost every afternoon and evening here. No exception on last night as hardly much sun yesterday.

I was playing lego with Little J on Friday evening in the room when suddenly the rain started again around 9.00pm. Coincidently Big J just reached home. I was mumbling to Little J that it rained again and going to be a cold night. Then she looked at me and started to sing “Rain, rain, go away. Come again another day”. I was stunned for a while.

I guess Little J thought I didn’t hear her properly, so she repeated her song again! *laugh* By then, I was so happy to hear her singing new song that I called out for Big J to hear her sing. *Shy* It was pity that neither I nor Big J know how to sing the song, otherwise we will sing along with Little J. I know that it is an old song and I heard it before, but I cannot remember how to sing it. I guess I have to start browsing through all those children songs, or I will have another round of surprises when she started blabber some songs again.

1 comment:

Ms One Boobie said...

They are so smart eh.. :) picked up even faster than us.