Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, April 4, 2009

When she is bored

It is an usual Saturday, we woke up around 8am. Little J would be greeting me and Big J with a loud "Good morning mummy. Good morning daddy" before jumping onto our bed. After much tossing and playing around in the bed, we decided to get up and have shower. This Saturday is much relax since Big J is not going to office, so we can have our late breakfast or should I call it a "brunch" since by the time we have our breakfast it is around 10am something. *wink*



Big J ordered Yong Tou Foo and kolok mee while I had Sarawak Laksa at C121, Jln Stutong. Usually I would feed Little J first before I eat. So after some mouthful of fried wantan and kolok mee, she has enough and start attacking the tissue papers. I don't know, she loves playing and tearing tissue papers since she was a baby. And this was what she done to our table. Little bits of tissues. She said she is making snow when asked what was she doing with all those tiny tissue papers. Lol!

No comments: