Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Here she goes again!

Little J has not been feeling well for the past few days. Look like she has a bout of sneeze and cough that come and go again. Either it was the hot weather or the school where she got the sickness. Other parents warned me that once Little J starts schooling, she will have more sickness due to close contact with other children. You know, children do not have strong antibody unlike us adults.

I found that the medicine that her pediatrician gave her did not work well with her. We had been to her pediatrician twice last month. Usually when she has symptom of coughing or flu, we will give her the normal cough and flu syrup that we bought from pharmacy, but when her condition did not get well, we have no choice but to consult her pediatrician. Her cough and flu surface again after a week of taking the medicine from pediatrician. This time round, I didn’t bring her to clinic, but instead let her try her normal cough and flu syrup. Today she is feeling better and not much coughing and sneezing.

Little J has just dozed off after her feeding. I knew she is getting better by her able to scold me for been sticking to this pc for so long. She wanted her milk just now so she told me to get ready her milk and don’t play with computer. Lol! My little gal…….

2 comments:

MaggieBrown said...

Such an adorable child and website! I have a suggestion for you to help keep your child from picking up those germs at daycare and getting sick. There is a great new program out called Germy Wormy Germ Smart Kids. They learn in a mom-invented, fun and drug-free way how to both avoid AND keep from spreading germs. Tell your child's teacher about it- my daughter learned it at her daycare!

http://germywormy.com

Rose world said...

Thanks Maggie. I will check it out....