Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, August 8, 2009

A dip in the water

As it has been hot and hazy, I let Little J enjoy longer bath time these days. As part of her bath routine, she must jump into her tub before taking her bath. She will just sit in the tub waiting for her turn while I am taking my bath.

As it is a baby bath tub, it couldn't really fit Little J soon, but still, she wanted to jump into the bath tub.



This swimwear was bought a year ago, and that time it doesn't fit her. I just love it, so out of impulse bought it. Just few days ago, I thought of this blue swimwear so took it out and let Little J tried it out. Glad that it fit her just nice. Little J instantly loves her blue swimwear. *wink*

1 comment:

2xMum said...

Nice swim suit. She's so adorable. :)