Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I have bruise on my cheek

This is the result of not been obedient and listen to mummy's instruction. Never jump on the sofa. End up, Little J got her bruise on her face this afternoon. She was downstair with her uncle and while playing on the sofa, she just jump down from it and accidentally stepped on a ball. She hit hard on the floor, ended with a bruise on her right cheek.



By tomorrow, the bruise would turn purple and more visible. She doesn't want me to put any ointment or rub it, so I have to lightly rub her for awhile. Hope this teach her a lesson. What a bruised lesson for her!

3 comments:

Cynful Pleasure said...

oouch... it's pain even seeing it.. I hope Little J will be better soon..

2xMum said...

oh dear... hope she's feeling better now.

Ezvina said...

Aiyo, that must hurt!