Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, mum and dad


My parents’ birthday falls on today and tomorrow. Their birthday is based on Chinese lunar calendar, mum is on 7th and dad on the 8th of first month. If follow the English Calendar, their birthdays would fall on 18 and 19 of February.

So I would like wish my parents “Happy Birthday, mum and dad”, may your wishes come true and stay happy and healthy forever. I love you both.

Abraham Lincoln:
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.

2 comments:

Zooropa said...

Wow how nice... ur parents' birthday just one day apart & can celebrate together!

Dora:)

Rose world said...

Hi Dora! Should be having dinner on their English birthday which is coming soon!! :) Still planning to get a hamper for both of my parents.