Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker

Our lovely princess

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Bundle of work after marriage

Check this article out, and you may want to re-consider marriage proposal carefully! For those married, sorry, too late to get out from it now!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/20080404/sc_livescience/mencreatemorehouseworkforwomen

Now, why I got myself into marriage in first place if I have known that I would have more house chore to do than when I was single? Shouldn’t husband share some of the work too? Most women are no longer full time homemakers, they are venturing out to work to support the family too.

2 comments:

michelle@mybabybay said...

I am glad my hubby share the housework with me. Think positive, prev there is 1 person doing housework. Now you have 2.

Dav DiDi said...

Hope my bf would not left all the housework for me in future ...